Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte was a project tank ultra-heavy Nazi Germany. To fit their idealization industry Krupp year 1942 the behest of Adolf Hitler, But the project was canceled by Albert Speer in 1943. The Landkreuzer weighed over 1000 tonnes, five times heavier than Panzer VIII Maus The largest tank ever produced. Its main armament was two 280 mm cannons mounted in the same way that the ships of the class Gneisenau, While its secondary armament consisted of anti-tank guns, machine guns and antiaircraft artillery.
An even bigger vehicle, P. 1500 monster, Was on stage before analysis of both projects were canceled.
- assperger reblogged this from kruegerwaffen
- panzertron likes this
- blitzkriegfurdummies reblogged this from kruegerwaffen
- blitzkriegfurdummies likes this
- impromptufaketattoo likes this
- apocriptein likes this
- segundocadernografico reblogged this from kruegerwaffen
- cadernografico likes this
- kruegerwaffen posted this